Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Guam's biggest loser week 2




I am still very stupid when it comes to being able to post pictures on the blog from the internet. I need a tutor. After one week with our trainers Andrea and I had a weight in. Let me tell you that our trainers are both pro fighters and show us no mercy. I didn't know my heart could beat so fast or that my lungs could beg so hard for air!!! My favorite part of the workout is when it is over and the endorphens kick in. At least we know it is working. Andrea lost 5 and 1/2 pounds and I lost 10. We are off to a good start and see cute outfits in our future. The program is only 15 min. long and can be viewed at kuam.com

...here's a link:


4 comments:

The VanderHoevens said...

You guys rock! You are doing so good! - That looks so hard!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Way to go!

Bob and Karen Lutz said...

15 and a half pounds combined? That's awesome. Go Andrea and Diana!! Ok to post picture click on the little picture icon and download them! I'm so excited for you guys. Keep it up!

The VanderHoevens said...

Very cool. I watched last night. You guys need to get some of those Mexican wrestling masks too.

-Jeff